How To Sell
Info & Guides
OUR SELLERS GUIDE SHOWS YOU HOW TO SELL TO US --- SIMPLE & FAST!
HOW TO START?
The hardest part of our job is making a sight-unseen appraisal. There are a few key facts we must know in order to make a fair and realistic offer for your items. Please tell us as much as you can by following these guidelines:
1. What do you have? Be detailed oriented. Give the name, catalog number or any other unique identifiers you can supply.
2. Make an itemized inventory list. If you know how to use Microsoft Office Excel or Word, cool! Do it!
3. For each item, be sure to honestly describe defects and overall condition.
4. Are your items new or used? In original boxes, or not?
5. How were the items stored? Include key details like "Smoke free storage" or "Stored in musty-smelling attic". An important price factor, believe it or not, is whether the items stink like cigarette smoke or not.
6. If possible, take photos. It is definitely true that a picture is worth a thousand words. We may ask for photos later.
Once you have your inventory list completed, submit it to us by clicking the Soldster button below. This will take you to our partner site, Soldster.com, where you can submit your list or call us.
Site Map (sitemap)
Jewelry For Sale
Learn About Jewelry
How To Sell Your Jewelry
Jewelry Links Exchange
A 2ndMarkets.com Web Property
2nd Markets Corporation. USPS Box 2512 Chattanooga TN 37409
© 1999-2010 2nd Markets Corporation. Read our
Use of this Web Site constitutes acceptance of our
Cookies are a standard mechanism that web sites use to store simple information and it is safe to accept them.
cat: 543 site:38